After a long break from the last session, we decided to do weekly practice to start off our summer!
We welcome all levels of tango dancers. For newcomers, you are welcome to watch as other dancers practice.
WEEKLY practice throughout the months of June, July & August
Every Wednesday evening, 6-8pm
OISE, Room C154 | 252 Bloor St W. | St.George Subway station
$3 for students *undergraduate / post-graduate
$5 for non-students *the public/alumni
– Please bring exact cash to avoid inconvenience
– Please be respectful and welcoming to other participants
– Participants are welcome to practice on their own OR practice with others, you can ASK or CABECEO (Let’s make this more social and inclusive!)
– We recommend you to discuss, offer and accept feedback during practicing, It’s a practice after all
– Please don’t be offended if other reject your invitation to practice, Self-explanatory